Gift Voucher Manager
A Comprehensive, User-friendly Voucher Management System
If you think of Gift Voucher Brilliance as a traditional retail outlet, the gift voucher boutique would be the shopfront, and the Gift Voucher Manager would be the storeroom, stock control and finance manager all rolled into one.
An integral part of every gift voucher shop, it’s where you will create and redeem vouchers. It’s also where you can monitor sales and download reports. Multiple user accounts can be created, offering the opportunity to grant and manage access privileges. Your senior team can choose full access to functions and reporting, yet your front of house or restaurant team may only have user access to create and redeem vouchers, for example.
- User Features and Benefits
- Management: Create and edit gift vouchers across unlimited categories. Add featured vouchers for seasonal and special vouchers.
- Marketing: Create secret deal voucher categories.
- Sales: Create and issue vouchers sold over-the-counter.
- Administration: Vouchers can be redeemed with QR validation*.
- On the go: The management centre is size-responsive so easy to use on smartphones and tablets.
- Monitoring: Track vouchers at every stage of the life-cycle.
- Financial governance: Issue and track complimentary vouchers.
- Filtering: Instantly filter vouchers by status - open, redeemed, etc.
- Real-time reporting: Access a variety of management reports.
- Quick-view: As well as full reports, an easy-to-absorb snapshot of the key reporting figures is shown including a current monthly sales graph.
* Third-party app and smartphone/tablet required.
- Voucher issue: eVouchers will be issued instantly by email.
- Fraud safeguard: Each voucher has a unique ID and QR code to protect against fraud.
- Expiry tracking: You set your validity period, and expired vouchers will automatically updated.
- Reporting: A daily email summary will be issued detailing sales and expiry tracking.
Not ones to stand still, we run a rolling programme of upgrades and are continually adding new sales, management and reporting functionality. The QR validation function, for example which was requested by a well-known grill restaurant in Devon. We are always open to new suggestions that will benefit our clients; sign up to our mailing list to be kept up to date with our new developments!